Medical certificate : A medical certificate or doctor’s certificate is a written statement from a physician or other medically qualified health care provider which is issued for a variety of reasons including certification of a patient’s illness, certification of a patient’s fitness or certification of a patient’s recovery from a medical condition.
Fit to fly certificate : Some airlines require medical letter/certificate confirming that the patient’s medical condition is currently stable and suitable to travel.
Medical Records : Medical records are information concerning a patient’s health care such as recent doctor visits, discharge summaries, medications, allergies and lab results
Insurance reimbursement papers : Such as the medical certificate, medical records and receipts along with the detailed information.
- Contact the International Relation Center at building 1, 1st floor
- Present your passport or ID card, if authorized by the patient please provide us a power of attorney letter indicating the authorized person’s full name who will be receiving the document.
* In the case of a minor, please bring the birth certificate.
- Fee may be applied depending on the document type
- Document request process takes :
- 3 – 5 days for full time doctors (depending on their schedules).
- Minimum of 7 days for part time doctors (depending on their schedules).
As health insurance policy holders you are recommended to contact your insurance providers before receiving medical services in order to check your benefits and coverage.
Patients will need to pay in advance and reimburse the payment with their insurance companies after. Our international coordinators will assist you in preparing the required paperwork.
Our international coordinators will assist you to coordinate with the insurance providers and provide medical information regarding the approval of guarantee of payment for your inpatient hospitalization
- You are required to pay any excess or uncovered amount at the time of your discharge or before leaving the hospital such as uncovered medical expenses, laboratories or investigation tests, room rates which exceed your insured limit, and personal expenses i.e. telephones charges, extra meals, drinks.
- If there is a delay and the documents are not completed before you discharge, we will not be able to process your insurance claim. You will be required to pay the total expenses by cash or credit card and later on file the reimbursement directly with your insurance company.
- We will not be able to process any insurance claims after you have been discharged.
- Passport copy with signature
- Insurance card or certificate
Phyathai 1 Hospital offers complimentary transportation service for our patients and family members to and from Suvarnabhumi Airport (SUV) or Don Mueang International Airport (DMK) to Phyathai 1 Hospital and hotels nearby.
- Booking must be arranged not less than 24 hrs. before your travel date.
- Date of arrival/departure
- Flight no.
- Time of arrival/departure
- Total number of passengers to be picked up
- Passengers passport number
- Hotel address
My Hotel Pratunam is a stylish budget city hotel nestled in one of Bangkok’s most popular shopping district – Pratunam. Pratunam (Watergate) is Bangkok’s most interesting and colorful and popular for its fashion factory outlets street markets and food vendors.
Pratunam is also well served by the Sukhumvit Line of the BTS Skytrain and the Airport Rail Link are just minutes away and can easily reached by foot. Our complimentary Tuk Tuk service is provided within Pratunam market.
For more information
70,70/1-4 soi Petchburi 15 Petchburi RD. Phayathai BKK. 10400
Tel: 662 631 9393
Fax: 662 631 9355
Website : www.myhotelbangkok.com