WHO WE ARE
Phyathai1 hospital was established in 1976, July 30 at 364/1 Sri Ayutthaya Road, Phayathai, Ratchathewi District, Bangkok 10400 on an area of 6,868 square meters.
The hospital consists of 3 buildings and 220 beds for patients, receiving 1,500 patients per day along with high technology and equipment for treatments.And the average number of patients is 40,000 per month.
However, due to our medical specialist team and excellent service under philosophy management with Minimally invasive spinal cord and spine surgery, Laser Spine Surgery, Endoscopic treatment with acute Stoke, and related diseases.
VISION AND MISSION
VISION: Under a philosophy of management Phayathai Hospital groups come with wide vision that builds up a prominent stand among private hospitals according to the philosophy statement “Becomes a leader who creates a good health for the potential of patient well-being”
Which runs under ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 and HACCP standards including certified by the Ministry of Public Health since 1997 from the Hospital Accreditation (HA) project. Accordingly, patients and family can give us a full trust. Besides we have expanded a scope across a country with a constant development. In order to create a high quality of life, patient’s health and their own well-being.
MISSION: We would like to keep our patients healthy both for mental and physical state with international medical management knowledge and attentive customer service along with the uniqueness of Thai; The service model that creates value and benefits basing on customer satisfaction, which helps a company becomes a leading provider of healthcare products.
Phyathai 1 Hospital has garnered HA Thailand Hospital Accreditation (2014-2015) by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute.
- The “Best Medical Performance Award” from Allianz Ayudhya Hospital Service Awards 2016
- The 1st runner up “Best Medical Performance Award” from Allianz Ayudhya Hospital Service Awards 2012
- The 1st runner up “Best Sustainable Improvement Award” from Allianz Ayudhya Hospital Service Awards 2012
- “Trusted Brand Gold Award” 2007-2009 in the Category of Hospital
Phyathai 1 is one of the hospitals under the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited (BDMS). BDMS is Thailand’s largest medical service network operator and the leader in providing healthcare solutions. Despite subdivided into groups, which separately operate under each hospital’s name, all medical services and clinical standards uphold the same goal of healthcare quality services.
The BDMS is a trusted leading healthcare network that strives to provide in meeting the needs of both Locals and Foreign patients through highly standard qualities and state-of-the art medical technology.
Phyathai 1 Hospital was established on July 30, 1976 and located at 364/1 Sri Ayutthaya Road, Phyathai district in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand.
- On a 6,868 square meter of space, comprised of 3 buildings which can accommodate 220 patient beds of inpatient cases. Today, a capacity of 1,500 out-patient cases can be served per day with a daily average of 1,200 patients.
- Phyathai 1 Hospital is a tertiary hospital with 22 clusters, specialized in different medical expertise. With a reputation on excellent services that focuses on Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS), Laser Spine surgery, Endoscopic treatment of acute stroke, cancer related diseases and treatment, and geriatric care.
- In addition to these premium facilities, Phyathai 1 Hospital covers all other health conditions from all ages which consists the following centers and departments:
Surgery Center, Internal Medicine Center, Women’s Center, Children’s Center, Heart Center, Brain and Spine Center, Diabetic and Metabolic Center, Eye Center, Ears, Nose and Throat Center, Muscolo-Skeletal Center, Gastrointestinal and Liver Center, Breast Care Center, Dental Center, Health Check Up Center, Neurology Center, Psychiatry Center, Dermatology, Hair and Cosmetic Surgery Center, Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Center, and Anti-Aging and Happy Life Center.